Well, lots of activity since the last post – been busy, as usual, hence the delay. A summary of work on the observatory looks like:
- Replaced the pent roof – re-felted
- Applied a synthetic flashing to the base of the left hand wall to try and stop the last leaks
- Restained all the exterior walls
- Restained the surrounding decking
- Fixed the stiff wheels so the roof rolls nicely again
I still haven’t re-felted the main roof yet, but will need to get this done before Winter really sets in!
I’ve also been playing with Sequence Generator Pro acquisition software – very impressed, but I’ll do a further write up on this.
And of course, went to the Autumn Equinox Star Party back in September. Nice, relaxing week and I actually got some imaging done!! Yay!!