We all like to know what other people are using, so here is a breakdown of it all....
- AtikOne 6.0 CCD Camera + OAG and Atik GP Guider
- ZWO ASI533MC Pro - OSC Camera
- ZWO ASI120Mini - Guider
- ZWO ASI178MM - Lunar / planetary
- Pegasus Pocket Power Box
- Aurora 100mm flats panel
- Baader LRGB filters
- Baader Ha, OIII, SII filters
- Baader IR Pro filter - lunar imaging
- Pentax 10x50 Binocular
- Beelink GKMini PC - for in the field
Previously Owned Kit
Worringly, this list is longer than I expected it to be! Since 2011, I have really tried to only upgrade/change where absolutely necessary. This pleases the wife somewhat, but also means I have been able to focus my learning on what I have and not what I think I want!
- Skywatcher Star Adventurer + wedge kit (non wifi version)
- Skywatcher 72ED + field flattener/reducer
- GSO Carbon Fibre 8 inch RC Scope + Steel Track Diamond Focuser + Steel Drive Motor
- Howie Glatter 2" Collimater
- Gerd Neumann Aurora Flat Panel
- Skywatcher 80mm ED80 + Steel Track Focuser + Steel Drive Motor
- Atik 383L+ Mono CCD
- Starlight Xpress Lodestar
- Starlight Xpress Off Axis Guider
- Baader 36mm unmounted filters
- 12 inch f/4 Orion Optics Newtonian
- Skywatcher 8 inch Newtonian - a great scope for all round astronomy, newcomers and beginners alike
- Skywatcher 10 inch Newtonian - another great scope, just bigger than the 8!
- TAL 8 inch Klevtsov Cassegrain - built like a tank, excellent views
- Vixen 80mm achromatic refractor - took my first Andromeda through this
- Skywatcher HEQ5 Mount - excellent workhorse, only changed to upgrade to the EQ6
- Rajiva HEQ5 GoTo upgrade - these are still available and great if you are good with a soldering iron!
- Cats Eye Collimation tools - superb kit. A must for serious Newtonian owners
- HoTech Advanced CT Laser Collimator - only on loan, but a serious bit of kit for permanently housed CTs
- SX SXVF-H9 - loved it! loved it! loved it! Only changed because I got 'big-chip' fever!
- Atik 16HR - Precursor to getting the H9, no images taken with it
- Imaging Source DMK21 Firewire - A great camera, high frame rate with easy to use software (I really want another!)
- And there are various eyepieces, filters, collimators and all the other paraphernalia that go with telescopes!